Joseph James Brewing Co.
- Specialty Beer – CinnaBrün – Brown Ale w/ cinnamon, vanilla, and other spices.
- Best Beer Cocktail – Randal Shandy – Lemongrass Ginger Berliner Weisse w/ 50% Guava and Lemonade pushed through a randal with candied ginger, lemongrass, lemons, and turmeric.
Great Basin Brewery
- Specialty Beer – Eat A Peach – Barrel-aged Sour.
- Specialty Beer – Hop Head – Unfiltered West Coast Double IPA.
- Best Beer Cocktail – Sicilian Sunshine – Hefeweizen w/ solerno and blood orange juice.
- Best Beer Cocktail – My Milkshake is the Best in the Yard – Cherry vanilla gelato w/ chocolate stout.
Mason Ale Works
- Beer Experiment – Benedict Cucumberbatch – Berliner Weisse.
- Specialty Beer – Bandit Queen – Wine barrel aged peach sour.
The Golden Tiki
- Best Beer Cocktail – Death by Scorpion – Ale & Spice and everything nice!
- Best Beer Cocktail – Black Stones and Old Bones – Dark Ale, Coffee & Coconut.
Beer District Brewing
- Best Beer Blend – Gold & Night – An American Lager floating on a 10% Imperial Stout w/ toasted coconut, roasted pecans and Madagascar vanilla beans.
- Best Specialty Beer – A Belgian and a Hungarian Walk into a Bar – 15% abv Belgian Dark Strong aged for a year in a 7 grain bourbon barrel from Las Vegas Distillery.
Big Dog’s Brewing Company
- Specialty Beer – Fauxlanders #2 – Barrel Aged Sour.
- Best Beer Blend – Tripelbite – Big Dog’s Tripel Dog Dare & Big Dog’s Underbite IPA Blend.
- Specialty Beer – Kveik Morrito – Morrito using Kveik Golden Sour (GABF golden medal) base.
- Specialty Beer – Kveik Margarita – Margarita using Kveik Golden Sour (GABF golden medal) base.
College Street Brewhouse
- Specialty Beer – Ridiculous – Fruity pebble Milkshake IPA.
- Specialty Beer – The Limey – Key lime lager.
- Specialty Beer – Creamsiclelicious – Blood orange creamsicle wheat.
<– Back to Mad Craft