We know it’s been WAY too long since we’ve all been together, but as restrictions loosen we’ll be back and getting Motley in no time. For those of you that held your tickets after our refund request period that ended on June 15, 2020, here are the benefits you’ve received for Staying Motley:
- 120% value on tickets purchased. Your cards are active and ready to use on any upcoming events to include festival and special events through Dec 31, 2022. Please note, all gift cards were distributed via GiftUp on June 24, 2020 and sent to your email address file.
- Collaboration Brew. You will be able to pickup starting on 10/29 (please pick up by 11/6 for the Virtual Event) between the hours of 12PM and 10PM. Pickup is located at Big Dog’s Brewing Co. located at 4543 N Rancho Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89130. Call (702) 645-1404 for curbside pickup or head into the beer counter inside. Choose pickup or delivery and add-on extra beer, cocktails and glassware. Link can be found by clicking here: Collaboration Beer Registration
- Glassware. Members will receive a special upgraded “doPPElbock” 16oz pint glass to pair with the collaborative beer so you can Stay Motley in style.
- Members-only event. dOPPElbock day is scheduled for November 7th via virtual live feed. Please visit the ticketing page to learn about how you can continue to Stay Motley in 2020.
- PPE support. We will be providing 2,000 protective masks to Las Vegas front-line support on behalf of our Stay Motley club members by the end of October. We will notify you when we have delivered.
Please continue to stay safe and support your local breweries! We know we will see you all soon enough with beers in hand and smiles on faces. Stay Motley. We are all in this together. Please look for new announcements regarding 2021 event at the end of March 2021.
-the Motley Brews team