Status as of July 1, 2020
*Please note, per notification via email, social media and on the website the refund window has closed for Great Vegas Festival of Beer as of June 15, 2020. Thank you all for Staying Motley! We will keep updated on new event dates as soon as we know more.
Update: Gift cards (ticket replacements) have been issued. You are should have received 120% of the face value of the tickets. For example, if you paid $35 face value for your ticket, your gift card will be $42. The Eventbrite fees you paid will NOT be charged at all when you use the gift cards, thus making this a full 120% value on your spend.
To Our Motley Family,
We hope this message finds you safe, sound, healthy, happy and thirsty for things to get back to normal. Over the past couple of months, we’ve spent a great deal of time evaluating our next move as a company and how to best serve our supportive fans and the community at the same time. We’ve spoken to a lot of you along the way individually, and we’ve learned that kindness, patience and perseverance can be found in spades among the great Motley Brews fanbase. Thank you for being understanding as we sort out every detail.
Like so many of you, Motley Brews and parent company Production Theory have been in a holding pattern until Nevada deems it time to reopen and resume event operations. We have no doubt that we’ll be back soon and stronger than ever as a community and as a member of the event industry, we are eager to make that happen.
Although we were targeting a new date for the Great Vegas Festival of Beer for this summer, we aren’t at the point as a community to bring it home just yet in the Motley style you’re accustomed to. After many discussions with all of our partners, our plan for 2020 is simple. We will combine all of our events — Great Vegas, Hopped Taco and Downtown Brew Festival — into one epic weekend celebration, with current dates on hold for October or early November. More details to come soon as we finalize plans.
So what does that mean for you that bought tickets to Great Vegas? We know that those of you who bought early are some of our biggest supporters, and we want to reward you for staying with us through these tough times. That’s why we’re rolling out the new “Stay Motley” Crafted Rewards program. By continuing to keep your tickets, you’re also supporting the Las Vegas community—and small businesses like ours.
- 120% value on tickets purchased. You should have received a Great Vegas ticket replacement gift card in your email last week from our partner GiftUp for 120% of the value of your ticket purchase’s face value. The Eventbrite fees you already paid will NOT be charged again for future ticket purchases with the gift card. We are waiting to plan our next event(s) based on the State of Nevada guidelines, but remember that your gift cards are valid all the way through the end of 2022. We’ll have some options though soon for experiences and items that we think you’ll deem quite gift card-worthy.
- Collaboration Beer. We are in talks with several Las Vegas breweries and will have updates soon, but expect serious greatness from the collaboration beer that we’re planning. Remember, those who purchased Mad Craft, Early Entry and GA tickets will each be authorized one 16oz canned beer. VIP ticket holders will be authorized two 16oz beers. Update: We will be sending out a vote in the next couple of weeks so you can help choose the style.
- Glassware. Members will receive a special beer glass from our local provider Glass and Growlers to pair with the collaborative beer so you can Stay Motley in style. Expect this perk by September 2020.
- Members-only event. We’ll be offering a Stay Motley members-only event centered around the release of the holiday beer, and you’ll be invited to the party — no matter if we’re doing it at a local brewery or you opt to join us virtually.
- Local community discounts. For the month of July, we’re pleased to announce that both Big Dog’s Brewing Co. and Crafthaus Brewery have stepped up to the plate to offer discounts all month long to Stay Motley members. Please bring your ID and GiftUp digital gift to the locations below and receive:
- 10% off of all food and beverage for you and up to three guests (limited to 4 guests total)
- Discount is restricted to dine-in only (no takeout)
- Smiling bartender and server faces behind masks. Trust us.
- PPE support. FDA-certified masks will be donated on your behalf to local hospitals and/or front-line support personnel in Las Vegas.
- Digital membership card. You will receive a digital membership card for access to the above privileges.
Please continue to stay safe and support your local breweries! We know we will see you all soon enough with beers in hand and smiles on faces.
Stay Motley. We are all in this together.
Brian + the Motley Brews team